What do you want to carry
on your Draftmaster?
Draftmaster can be configured to carry any mix
of singles, recumbents or tandems plus delta and tadpole trikes!
Two singles + tandem?
Two singles + two tandems or LWB?
Delta trike + tadpole trike + single?
Three tandems + single?
Two SWBs + LWB recumbent?
Tandem + LWB + trike?
and other combinations.
Options for your Draftmaster:
Standard with all Draftmasters:
- Front Wheel Carrier holds up to four wheels. Hides away when not in use.
- Topper Lok security skewer with long-throw cam. Lock your bike to the rack.
- Security Hitch Bolt.
Lock your Draftmaster to your car.
- Secondary Fork Mount.
Attaches to Sxx module - carry a short wheelbase bike.
- Wheel Tray Adapter Kit.
Carry a single or SWB when not using the Sxx module.
- Walk-up access to your tailgate - without removing cycles. Get at your stuff easily.
- Rack swings back & down for easy loading. No high lifting required.
- Cycles are always fully accessible. Get to any cycle at any time.
- Cycles ride "in the draft" for better gas mileage.
- Simple assembly and easy operation.
- Easy to remove and store with our quick-connect design.
- Modules* are interchangable to accomodate changing needs.
- Available for 2.00" and 1.25" receivers*
- Backed by a two year warranty.
3615 132nd St SW, Ste C
Lynnwood, WA 98087
info (at) atoc.com