Tandems and LWB recumbents
( Sxx Specialty Rails )
Tandem shown in loading position
Draftmaster - the easiest way to carry tandems and/or LWB recumbents
Options for your Draftmaster with Sxx:
- Load long wheelbase bikes with less effort and no high lifting.
- Specialty Rail modules (*S63, S76, S84) sized to fit most extended wheelbase bikes, including recumbent tandems. (*denotes maximum wheelbase capacity in inches.)
- No side overhang regardless of bicycle length.
- Carry multiple long bikes - up to 4 tandems and/or LWB recumbents!
- Avoid frame and paint damage.
No awkward cradles, clamping arms or J-hooks.
- Mix & match cycle styles. Carry uprights, recumbents, singles, tandems and trikes on the same Draftmaster.
Standard with all Draftmasters:
- Front Wheel Carrier holds up to four wheels. Hides away when not in use.
- Topper Lok security skewer with long-throw cam. Lock your bike to the rack.
- Security Hitch Bolt.
Lock your Draftmaster to your car.
- Secondary Fork Mount.
Adapt Sxx module to carry a shorter wheelbase bike.
- Wheel Tray Adapter Kit.
Carry a single or SWB recumbent when Sxx module is removed.
- Walk-up access to your tailgate - without removing bikes. Get at your stuff easily.
- Rack swings back & down for easy loading. No high lifting required.
- Bikes are always fully accessible. Get to any bike at any time.
- Bikes ride "in the draft" for better gas mileage.
- Simple assembly and easy operation.
- Easy to remove and store with our quick-connect design.
- Modules* are interchangable to accomodate changing needs.
- Available for 2.00" and 1.25" receivers*
- Backed by a two year warranty.
3615 132nd St SW, Ste C
Lynnwood, WA 98087
info (at) atoc.com