Draftmaster - the smart way to carry multiple singles or SWB recumbents
- Configurations for 1 - 5 upright singles, 1 - 4 SWB, or combinations.
- Carry any bike with standard 100mm fork spacing (virtually all bikes)
and wheelbases 28 - 48".
- Carry any frame style. Tri bikes, sloping top tubes, Softride beams, carbon fiber and shaped tubes are no problem.
- Eliminate risk to frame and paint. No awkward cradles, frame straps, clamping arms or anti-sway gizmos.
- Carry tandems, LWB recumbents or trikes. Specialty Rail modules can be added to any Draftmaster.
- Front Wheel Carrier holds up to four wheels. Hides away when not in use.
- Topper Lok security skewer with long-throw cam. Lock your bike to the rack.
- Security Hitch Bolt. Lock your Draftmaster to your car.
- Walk-up access to your tailgate - without removing bikes. Get at your stuff easily.
- Carrier swings back & down for easy loading. No high lifting required.
- Bikes are always fully accessible. Get to any bike at any time.
- Bikes ride "in the draft" for better gas mileage.
- Simple assembly and easy operation.
- Easy to remove and store with our quick-connect design.
- Modules* are interchangable to accomodate changing needs.
- Available for 2.00" and 1.25" receivers*
- Backed by a two year warranty.
3615 132nd St SW, Ste C
Lynnwood, WA 98087
info (at) atoc.com